10. To be spiteful to his Dad. HA! When I was pregnant, Eli's dad had a MAJOR issue with seeing (more like hearing about) things on Facebook. It was more of his guilt for not actually being there to find out in real time. Sucks to be him. 😜
9. I love to document growth! So far I've been doing it monthly, and I love to look back in his scrapbook on Facebook to see how big he's gotten and see his monthly pictures!
8. He's adorable!
7. Speaking of scrapbook... Did you know that you could create one on Facebook and tag your baby in photos? I love it.
6. I have a GINORMOUS family. (Not Kidding) There's about 20-30 people in my immediate family that live in town to see him all the time... and about 200-300 out of town that we see at family gatherings but not much else. I love to share our day-to-day happenings with them... and they love to see!
5. Seriously, the kid should be a model!
4. To build on that, it's free advertising for the Gerber Baby campaign! Everyone tells me he should be a Gerber baby! I'll receive that! We need to pay for college!
3. He has the best hair ever! Even with cradle cap! ...that's a whole 'nother blog post!
2. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, us moms have to go with our gut and do what's best for us, regardless of what other people think! It's our lives and our babies lives, not anyone else's!
1. He's just so stinkin' cute!
If you have anything you'd like advice on or want to chat about, shoot me an email at email@example.com or find me on Social Media!
You're a Great Mama!
- Yasmin :)